Sunday, December 6, 2015

November Favorites


     Hey guys! I know this is super late but better late than never right? 


  • AMERICAN HORROR STORY! 
    • I said that I would never watch this show but everyone kept talking about it so I gave in. It was definitely not what I expected, I just finished Murder House and I am obsessed. The only season I don't think I'll be able to watch is "Freak Show" just cause those type of things totally freak me out. 
Tate A.K.A Evan Peters (the best part of the show) 


  • ELF's Mad for Matte Palette
    • Since fall/winter is my favorite season for makeup I decided to play around with my new palette. I only have good things to say about this palette, it was only $10 dollars and the eye shadows are amazing. I love that it is all neutral colors but they aren't all browns-also that each color is so different. 
http://www.elfcosmetics.com/p/mad-for-matte-eyeshadow-palette

  • Nyx matte lip cream in Copenhagen
    • My favorite part of fall/winter makeup is being able to experiment and rock dark lip colors. Also matte lips are the new rage and I thought this product could be my holy grail product. I have to be honest at first I actually did not like this product. I didn't allow time for it to set and thought that it wasn't truly matte. I have two tips for this product: 1. allow a few minutes to fully dry 2. use a lip brush and apply in thin layers and allow time to dry in between each layer to build intensity. 

  • Scream Queens
    • I had very little expectations for this show because Emma Roberts isn't my favorite actress but I was very pleasantly surprised. I think this show is hilarious and Jamie Lee Curtis (the original scream queen) is a genius in it. The humor is similar to the 'scary movie' series. If you are looking for a binge worthy new TV show, definitely give this a shot. 

  • Neutrogena Face Scrub
    • I have battled with acne and scaring ever since junior high, I have virtually tried every face cleanser ever made. This is by far the best, be warned if you have sensitive skin or skin that cannot take a face scrub as a daily thing this is NOT for you. I have very rough skin and it can take a daily scrub- now I only use this in the morning and at night I just use a mild cleanser. This has helped my skin to be brighter and to fight my acne.

  • Bed head Rockaholic Dry Shampoo
    • I have pin straight thick coarse hair that I usually have to wash everyday to keep it presentable. I find that after a day of wear my hair gets oily and gross, this product has saved me from having to wash it daily (which is very bad for your hair). This has a great smell and blends very well into dark hair. 

  • Paramore
    • Lately all I have been listening to is Paramore's Riot album. I was obsessed with them while growing up, and this month I rediscovered them and added them to my spotify playlists. I would say my favorite songs are- Misery Business, Crushcrushcrush, Born for this, and Fences. Check them out! 


No comments:

Post a Comment